Research Associate - Epidemiology
London, Central London
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced epidemiologist for a leading consultancy based in London.
Advanced level of understanding of relevant epidemiological methodology and statistics
Job responsibilities will include:
• Project management and participation in complex epidemiology projects
• High scientific input in the design and implementation of selected database studies, literature reviews, and other epidemiology studies; conceptualizes study protocols, statistical analysis plans and writing of draft reports.
• Perform data management and analyses or manages a data analyst tasks of patient selection, variable creation, and statistical analysis on selected database projects.
• Draft project deliverables (including reports, protocols, literature reviews, tables) and draft abstracts and manuscripts as lead or co-author
Specific skills or knowledge required for the position
• Deep understanding of epidemiological research principles and familiarity with key aspects of the literature (historical and current)
• Advanced level of understanding of relevant epidemiological methodology and statistics and their application to pharmacoepidemiology
• Extensive knowledge of practical research implementation
• Awareness of the use of epidemiology in drug safety
• Good presentation and communication skills
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK