Assistant Designer (Signalling)
£20,000 - £25,000/yr
As part of the Design Section, undertake detailed design of plans/diagrams/drawings to enable successful delivery of contracts timeously to the client’s specification.
Working towards IRSE Assistant Designer Licence
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES OR MAIN TASKS:
- Assist with the production of all signalling design for new works and alterations to existing installations.
- Ensure all design is carried out taking cognisance of all appropriate technical standards/specification/procedures.
- Assist with testing and commissioning of signalling equipment by mutual agreement.
• Assist with design and production of different types of signalling systems.
• Ensure all work delivered is of an appropriate standard.
Qualifications & Requirements
1 Qualifications & Experience
• Appropriate technical qualifications e.g. ONC.
• Must hold or be working towards an IRSE Assistant Designer Licence.
2 Business & Personal Competencies
• IT literacy – proficient in use of CAD.
• May be required to work away from home
All new entrants will be subject to a PTS medical and Drug & Alcohol screening
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK