BI Programme Manager - £90k+
£60,000 - £80,000/yr
London, Central London
BI Programme Manager required for a leading Business Intelligence Consultancy based in Central London. You will be driving the delivery of cutting edge BI / DW / IM programmes.
Business Intelligence Programme Management experience
* BI Programme Manager – London - £90k+ *
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established Business Intelligence solution provider working with enviable global bluechip organisations – including Financial Services.
As a BI Programme Manager, you will:
* deliver large scale portfolio of Business Intelligence / Information Management projects/programmes.
* own and co-ordinate the entire project lifecycle and the approval processes.
* engage and influence senior stakeholders.
* be working across all verticals: F/S, Retail, Media & Corporate.
Excellent career progression, friendly atmosphere and excellent rates of pay are just some of the benefits for this BI Programme Manager role. We are looking for somebody who has a passion for Business Intelligence / Information Management in large corporate environments.
For this BI Programme Manager, you will have:
* Business Intelligence / Information Management projects/programme management experience.
* strong stakeholder management skills up to CXO level.
* either PRINCE2, PMP, Agile/Scrum experience.
* strong inter-personal and communication skills.
£70-80k Basic + Bonus + Benefits
For more info on this BI Programme Manager please contact Simon Bath on 01489 882517 or email@example.com. I am also on LinkedIn for further information - http://uk.linkedin.com/in/simonbath .