Mobile Senior MRI Radiographer - North
North England/ Scotland
We are currently looking for a mobile Senior MRI Radiographer to work for a leading private healthcare provider based in North England/ Scotland.
HPC registered and experience in MRI (Radiography)
We have an opportunity for hardworking and flexible individual to join the dedicated mobiles team. You will be working a 36 hour week (3 long days), between Monday to Sunday.
This very varied position involves:-
• Performing all MRI examinations as approved and protocolled ensuring all records are maintained
• Assisting with the training of other clinical staff and those seconded from elsewhere
• Fostering good relationships with all referrers and members of staff from all disciplines
• Responsibility for own Health & Safety and that of colleagues with particular emphasis on Manual Handling, COSHH and Infection Control
• Maintaining patient confidentiality and adhering to the Data Protection Act at all times
The successful candidate will hold a BSc in Radiographer or equivalent, possess HPC registration and have previous experience in a similar role
Please note there is a 5% annual bonus and £350/ month car allowance.
Sites include Manchester, Leeds, Carlise, Newcastle and Scotland
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK