SharePoint System Administrator
Up to £400/dy
We are looking for an experienced SharePoint Systems Administrator to join a busy department during a time of change and provide crucial support to our client's SharePoint infrastructure.
This is very much an infrastructure support role that requires excellent knowledge of Wintel infrastructure, virtualisation, SQL Server and of course SharePoint Server.
You will have proven experience of carrying out day to day support of SharePoint platforms including:
- Issue/Problem resolution and ticket resolution
- Server monitoring
- backup, restore and other support processes and procedures
- capacity planning
- performance tuning
- evaluation of new releases/patches
Essential technical skills/experience:
- MOSS 2007 / SharePoint 2010
- Virtualisation (VMWare, Hyper-V)
- ITIL (awareness as a minimum)
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK