SAP Security & Authorisations Team Leader
£50,000 - £55,000/yr
Greater London, London
See Connectus for our electronic software systems, controls & automation and IT jobs.
SAP Security and Authorisations Team Leader required for a leading London based corporate.
SAP Security & Authorisations experience with Management
Salary £50-55k Basic + free tube travel + 30 days holiday, 35 hour working week, Final salary pension scheme, Performance Bonus, Private medical insurance.
The core of the SAP Security and Authorisations Team Lead role will be accountable for the provisioning of technical security and authorisations support to SAP end users, providing advice and guidance to the SAP support teams on the authorisation environment. You will be responsible for the provision of technical security and authorisations support to various SAP projects across our clients highly complex and technical SAP estate.
• Strong understanding of SAP security and authorisations interaction between the mySAP ERP suite of applications;
• Proven experience using SAP service marketplace;
• Substantial experience using security functionality;
• Familiarity within SAP security and authorisations in the following components
o SAP XI
o SAP Solution Manager
• The relevant national and international legislation pertaining to the Government/Public Sector IT – e.g. Data Protection Act, EU Procurement Directives and Freedom of Information Act.
• Proven experience of managing small teams (current team of 4)
• Experience using security and authorisation transactions including SU01, SU10, SUIM, SU53, PFCG, and SU24;
• Proven experience in applying security roles, design build and support within an SAP implementation
• Comprehensive SAP security and user administration technical experience;
• Experience within SAP security and authorisations in the following components
o SAP ECC
o SRM (With EBP
o SAP Portals
• Experience working in security & authorisations development & support.
• Minimum of 5 full lifecycle implementations.
This position is a live and signed-off requirement in which Connectus are a top tier supplier to this company. For further information, please contact Martyn Hurricks on 01489 882510 / email@example.com
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK