- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Using the InTime contractor portal
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Contract & temporary work
If you are searching for a temporary work assignment, we can help. Whether you’re new to contracting or have been a contractor (PAYE or Limited Company) for years, we can assist you in finding the right contract for you.
There are many reasons why you may choose to undertake contact work. You may want to work in a specific location, on a particular project or for a certain company on a temporary basis. Regardless of your reason, we understand the benefits of contracting and the processes involved so we can help you find what you’re looking for and guide you in the next steps of your career.
To find out what opportunities are available, visit our jobs pages, where you can search for contract work.