- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
If you are searching for a challenging new career in a permanent position, we can help.
You will be assigned an individual consultant who, aside from helping you to seek the right opportunity, will offer you help and advice throughout the recruitment process.
Our consultants adopt an efficient and thorough approach to finding the right job for you, sharing key information such as benefit packages and offers of employment with you as soon as they receive it from the employer.
Our permanent recruitment service also extends to matching graduates with great career opportunities, often their first ‘proper’ job. We engage with undergraduates by visiting universities and working with careers services to provide students with advice on employment prospects.
To find out what opportunities are available, visit our jobs pages, where you can search for permanent work.