- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Workforce Insights & Resources
As part of the Gattaca group we are sharing insights, resources and events that are designed to help business leaders address their biggest workforce challenges and opportunities.
Upcoming & on-demand events
Sharing best practice via webinars, networking events and roundtables.
STEM talent trends in 2022: Steering talent to your business in a candidate-driven market
We’ll cover the key driving forces behind STEM Talent Trends in 2022, how to catch up with them, and how to future-proof your recruitment process to ensure your business is a candidate’s perfect destination.
Build Back Better: Smarter Hiring in the ‘New Normal’
After a year of turmoil, businesses are looking to bounce back and grow their teams. But hiring in the ‘new normal’ is not easy. When should companies invest in headcount? How do HR & Talent Strategies need to change in light of COVID-19? And what is the best way of recruiting in this new world?
Workplace 2.0 | Reimagining the Office for the New Era
It’s been nearly a year since offices around the globe closed due to COVID-19 and, although it’s uncertain exactly when a return will happen, it’s clear that offices need to evolve to adjust to the new working patterns.
Engineering careers in 2021: opportunities, challenges and earnings
Matchtech discuss some of The Engineer's 2021 salary surveys’ key findings, and offer advice and insight on how both engineers and engineering employers can overcome the challenges in a post COVID world.
Useful tools & resources
Take back control with our free useful tools and resources. Whether you’re looking to review your flexible workforce arrangements or want a reality check of your talent acquisition, we have the tools to help.
Post-recession hiring plan
Grab your free plan now and get the information you need to plan your recruiting campaign, hit your targets and build back better than before.
Where is the talent?
Receive a detailed report of the locations a skillset is in high demand, the average salary and more.
Hiring indicators checklist
Holding fire on hiring? Discover the 5 subtle signs it's time to start recruiting.
Hiring trends report
Is your industry hiring again? Find out by downloading your free hiring trends report now.
Flexible workforce health-check
Answer three questions to receive a summary of the health of your contingent recruitment strategies based on cost control, visibility and compliance.
Talent acquisition health-check
Answer just three quick questions and receive a detailed summary of the performance of your talent acquisition based on time, quality and cost of hire.
12 key pillars of a flexible workforce solution guide
This useful guide offers insight to the 12 key components of a successful flexible workforce solution including Technology, Cost Control & Savings and Risk & Compliance Management.
12 key pillars of talent acquisition guide
This guide offers insight to 12 key ‘pillars’ every successful talent acquisition function should focus on, with key questions to ask of your organisation at every stage.
Browse workforce insights by topic
Hear from thought leaders on the latest developments and trends within workforce management on our parent site, gattacaplc.com
- How to attract, hire & on-board people virtually - View on gattacaplc.com
- Utilising a leading tech platform to facilitate virtual interactions - View on gattacaplc.com
- What does your staff turnover say about your employer brand? - View on gattacaplc.com
- Neglect your EVP and face losing top talent - View on gattacaplc.com
- EVP: ‘Marketing fluff’ or a real talent attraction tool? - View on gattacaplc.com
- STEM-based activities for Future Engineers & Technologists - View on gattacaplc.com
- How to create cost savings through your contingent workforce - View on gattacaplc.com
- 3 ways a Managed Service Programme can help with IR35 compliance - View on gattacaplc.com
- IR35 reforms for businesses: everything you need to know - View on gattacaplc.com
- How to access talent from the EU after Brexit - View on gattacaplc.com
- The top 3 IR35 solutions businesses are using to become compliant - View on gattacaplc.com
- The three biggest RPO misconceptions - debunked - View on gattacaplc.com
- Flexible working isn’t enough to attract and retain women in your engineering business - View on gattacaplc.com
- How to exploit digital technology for the ‘new normal’ of talent acquisition - View on gattacaplc.com
- 9 key considerations when choosing your Applicant Tracking System (ATS) - View on gattacaplc.com
- How artificial intelligence can enhance your recruitment process - View on gattacaplc.com
- Your wellbeing while you work remotely - View on gattacaplc.com
Building STEM futures
We’re proud to work within vital STEM sectors, placing thousands of talented engineers into extraordinary companies that help shape the modern world, every year. However, we’re also aware of the current skills shortage, which is why it’s so important to help inspire the next generation and build a pipeline of future talent. Check out these STEM activities & toys to inspire the next generation of engineers on our parent site Gattaca.