- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Work for us
- About us
Whether you’re looking for a one-off hire or need to assemble a project team quickly, we can help you achieve your recruitment goals. We offer a range of flexible and permanent recruitment solutions to companies around the world, which can be tailored to suit your individual business needs. But what makes us different from other recruiters?
By working with us, you can expect to receive the following benefits:
- A dedicated point of contact and support from a team of trained experts who are genuinely passionate about the sectors they service. Recruitment is all about connecting people and it really is our people that make Matchtech unique.
- Access to our growing network of over 550,000 professional engineering candidates. By actively participating in industry events and initiatives, we are continuously raising our profile within the engineering community.
- Expertise and guidance from a company with over 30 years’ experience. This includes market intelligence on aspects such as salary benchmarking, industry insight as well as advice on your recruitment strategy.
- Efficient processes which reduce your time-to-hire and costs. We have been providing recruitment solutions since 1984 and have established reliable processes which make recruitment as quick and simple as possible.
- A high level of candidate care. Our Contractor Support team works with contractors to support them with the on boarding process, help them with any compliance requirements and ensure they receive their first payment in a seamless, timely manner. We strive to build long-term relationships with all of our candidates by continuing to offer an efficient, reliable and personable service throughout their career.
- A reliable service from a recruiter who has the support of a financially strong, AIM-listed, international parent company, Gattaca.
- Effective recruitment solutions provided by a recruitment specialist who is already trusted by 1,500 employers. We work in partnership with our clients to fully understand their unique challenges and create relevant solutions to suit their individual needs. In addition, our parent company Gattaca is a specialist outsourced solutions provider.
- A personal and fully compliant service – you can read our terms of business here.
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help your business, please contact us and we will be in touch.