- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
The Engineering Census: have your say!
The Women’s Engineering Society (WES) has teamed up with the Royal Academy of Engineering to survey engineers about their career experiences.
The Engineering Census will compare the experiences of female engineers with their male counterparts in order to understand the barriers to progression and retention that affect both women and men.
According to WES: “Twelve percent of the UK's engineering workforce is female. As a profession, we are all making a concerted effort to increase the number of women in engineering, level the playing field once they are in the profession, and retain more of these talented women so they can advance in vital engineering roles.”
As a champion of diversity and inclusion, and a long-term supporter of WES, we are urging as many engineers in the UK as possible complete the Engineering Census survey to help identify trends in professional development and career progression.
Help us spread the word by sharing the survey with your friends and colleagues. You can also share the survey on social media using the #EngineersCensus hashtag.
Please click here to take the survey.
Top in News & insights
- Opportunity knocks on the South Coast for Manufacturing Engineers in the Aerospace industry
Demand for Manufacturing Engineers is on the upturn in the Aerospace sector. Whilst commercial aviation has seen a slowdown...
- Matchtech & Resourcing Solutions go for Gold in Constructionline certification
Furthering their commitment to both client base and workforce, Matchtech and Resourcing Solutions are delighted to announce...