- Hiring hub
- Our services
- Our locations
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- Submit vacancy
- IR35 hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Engineers! There is 1 week to go – have you sent your entry?
Are you a talented engineer or have you worked with a team on an engineering project in the last year that deserves recognition?
The Engineering Showcase provides you with that opportunity and the deadline is fast approaching. Entry submission closes on May 31st 2013 so you have one week to do the following:
· Name(s) of those involved in project
· Project name
· Email Address
· Engineering Sector (e.g. aerospace / automotive)
· Number of years working/ studying engineering
· Date of project completion
· A file (of up to 8mb) detailing an overview of the project incl. images. This should include the brief, aim, strategy, challenges, final product.
All shortlisted entries will be judged by our esteemed panel of judges in order to select the Winner. The winning entry will then be showcased on our website, with the winning individual(s) interviewed about their project and their motivations to work within the Engineering industry.
We wish you good luck and look forward to seeing your entries!
Top in News & insights
- WE50 Awards in 2020 focus on ‘Sustainability’
The Women’s Engineering Society (WES) has launched the Top 50 Women in Engineering Awards (WE50) for 2020 with the theme of...
- The 7 paths contractors are planning to take when the IR35 reforms come into effect this April
We asked 1,900 contractors about their plan of action following the IR35 reforms in the private sector from April 2020. View...