- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- About us
Engineers! There is 1 week to go – have you sent your entry?
Are you a talented engineer or have you worked with a team on an engineering project in the last year that deserves recognition?
The Engineering Showcase provides you with that opportunity and the deadline is fast approaching. Entry submission closes on May 31st 2013 so you have one week to do the following:
· Name(s) of those involved in project
· Project name
· Email Address
· Engineering Sector (e.g. aerospace / automotive)
· Number of years working/ studying engineering
· Date of project completion
· A file (of up to 8mb) detailing an overview of the project incl. images. This should include the brief, aim, strategy, challenges, final product.
All shortlisted entries will be judged by our esteemed panel of judges in order to select the Winner. The winning entry will then be showcased on our website, with the winning individual(s) interviewed about their project and their motivations to work within the Engineering industry.
We wish you good luck and look forward to seeing your entries!
Top in News & insights
- Top 5 engineering sectors to be a part of in 2019
Looking for an exciting new job to kick-off your New Year? We list the top 5 engineering sectors to be a part of in 2019 and...
- How civil engineers can shape a better built environment with MLM Group
Find out how MLM Group is shaping a better built environment in the East of England and what jobs are available with one of...