- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Work for us
- About us
- Our sectors
- Our affiliations
- Our international capability
- Why Matchtech?
- Submit vacancy
- Executive search
Engineers! There is 1 week to go – have you sent your entry?
Are you a talented engineer or have you worked with a team on an engineering project in the last year that deserves recognition?
The Engineering Showcase provides you with that opportunity and the deadline is fast approaching. Entry submission closes on May 31st 2013 so you have one week to do the following:
· Name(s) of those involved in project
· Project name
· Email Address
· Engineering Sector (e.g. aerospace / automotive)
· Number of years working/ studying engineering
· Date of project completion
· A file (of up to 8mb) detailing an overview of the project incl. images. This should include the brief, aim, strategy, challenges, final product.
All shortlisted entries will be judged by our esteemed panel of judges in order to select the Winner. The winning entry will then be showcased on our website, with the winning individual(s) interviewed about their project and their motivations to work within the Engineering industry.
We wish you good luck and look forward to seeing your entries!
Top in News & insights
- New investment sees UK aerospace sector reach greater and greener heights
The UK aerospace sector is reaching new and exciting heights, thanks to a significant investment to help transform the futur...
- Energy engineers highest paid in the UK
See the average salary of engineers in the UK and find out what an engineering job in energy could offer you.