- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Local recruitment on an international scale
As part of an international group of companies, we have 8 offices across three continents and can place engineers in over 130 countries. Using the resources, knowledge and candidate networks of each of our international offices, we deliver the recruitment solutions our clients need.
Wherever we operate internationally, we take a local approach to recruitment which is bespoke to the needs of the market and specifically, to the needs of each client. We partner with audited payroll and compliance providers around the world to ensure that candidates adhere to the local taxation and employment laws and risk is reduced for our clients.
And to enable a smooth transition for candidates, we can provide relocation support and help manage any visa sponsorship they may need to work in another country.