- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Hire Nuclear Engineers
Globally, £930 billion of investment is planned to build new reactors and an additional £250 billion is earmarked to decommission those that are coming off-line. Despite the international enthusiasm for nuclear power, investment plans in the UK remain uncertain.
Whilst the industry awaits confirmation of the future of the UK’s nuclear power, the existing plants continue to be manned and a fifth of the UK’s electricity continues to be provided by this form of energy.
Specialist recruitment solutions
Our specialist nuclear consultants offer permanent and contract recruitment solutions to consultancies, contractors and equipment manufacturers. We recruit engineering staff throughout the entire project lifecycle providing design, project services and construction candidates.
Our experience and trusted expertise has enabled us to achieve ‘managed agent’ and ‘preferred supplier’ status with a selection of the industry’s most high profile companies.
We recruit across the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil/Structural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation & Automation
- Manufacturing, Production & Quality Engineering
- Planning & Project controls
- Construction/Site Management
- Project/Programme Management
- Environmental, Health & Safety
Supporting a stable future for nuclear power
Matchtech is an Associate Member of the National Skills Academy for Nuclear, taking an active role in the creation, development and promotion of world class skills and career pathways to support a sustainable future for the UK nuclear industry.