Find your future role
Night Shift Engineer
|Job type||Contract 12 months|
For this position you will participate in a 1 in 4 rota covering 24/7 (45 Hours Per Week), (3 shifts on, 4 full days off). The role is part of the technical helpdesk team which provides IT support to the staff.
Key skills required for this role
IT, Active Directory, Logging incidents, ITIL environment, Windows 10 desktop, MS Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, PC / Printer Hardware, Microsoft Office, Service Desk,
Night Shift Engineer - Shift Pattern Working
- You will be taking a variety of support calls, aiming to fix all technical issues remotely or in person
- Provide support to staff with computer problems
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- An organised, enthusiastic person to join our team who has excellent customer service skills as you will be customer facing.
- Strong attention to detail as well as a good all round experience of IT
- Good knowledge of MS Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, PC / Printer Hardware and Microsoft Office
- Experience liaising with third party suppliers.
- Previous Service Desk experience, and be able to demonstrate a range of technical IT skills.
- Experience of using a computerised Helpdesk/Service Desk system, Remote Control Support Tools, Wireless technologies and knowledge of ITIL processes are essential.