Find your future role
Business Readiness Manager (Digital Commerce)
you will be responsible for the definition and implementation of business processes to successfully integrate our digital commerce capability into both business and customer environment by leading all readiness activities
Key skills required for this role
Business Readiness Manager
Job Title: Digital Commerce Business Readiness Manager
Salary: £43,520 potential to rise to £51,200 in year 3
What does a Business Readiness Manager?
As part of the Digital Commerce team, you will be responsible for the definition and implementation of business processes to successfully integrate our digital commerce capability into both business and customer environment by leading all readiness activities and ensuring the business are prepared for the changes, as well as creating materials to support the user experience once the change is implemented.
· Own the definition and implementation of business processes to successfully integrate our digital commerce capability into both business and customer environments.
· Conduct business readiness assessments within the project and take appropriate action to resolve any issues identified
· Present outcomes of business readiness assessments so that senior stakeholders have confidence in the organisation's readiness for change, to then deliver to time, budget, and quality.
· Leverage best practice in solution business partnering to communicate and gain the active engagement of colleagues and customers
· Work closely with the project and programme teams to deliver change and collaborating with all business areas to ensure a joined-up experience for end users.
· Embed the new ways of working/processes
· Ensure users are appropriately trained
· Support on the resolution of readiness and adoption related risks and issues
· Ensuring that business readiness and adoption activities are built into the governance frameworks for change delivery.
What skills, qualifications and qualities do I need to be successful?
· Expert written and verbal communication skills, particularly when explaining the vision and key messages of business readiness activities.
· Ability to manage conflicting requests and priorities, as well as setting and delivering to realistic deadlines.
· Excellent organisational skills with a proven ability to manage competing priorities and a challenging workload in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to give and receive information clearly and concisely and encourage open dialogue by listening and engaging to create ownership and commitment.
· Works successfully with others, valuing and using the different skills and expertise of colleagues across an organisation to achieve business outcomes.
· Ability to understand structures and business priorities and build credibility quickly.
· Resilient, solution-focused and analytical with ability to see the wider context in which you are working.
· Must be a team player with strong collaboration skills and a demonstrated ability to lead effectively across functions.
How you'll work
Hybrid working; a blend of home and office working 2/3 days in the office and 2/3 days at home.
In return for your passion, enthusiasm, and hard work you will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package, consisting of:
- Performance led annual bonus scheme
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days
- Generous contributory pension scheme (up to 6% employee / 12% employer contributions of your base salary)
- Access to Flexible Benefits Scheme - you will be able to choose from a variety of benefits such Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover, Income Protection, Health Cash Plan, Dental Insurance and additional pension contributions that suit you
- 2 days paid Volunteering Leave
- 1 day paid Wellbeing Leave
- Long Service Awards
- Access to the Blue Light Card and NHS Discounts
- Flexible working options
- National Annual season ticket purchase scheme
- Eye Care vouchers
- Access to a free 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme