- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Lead Electronics Engineer
Are you an Senior/Lead Electronics Engineer looking for the next step in your career with a growing, international company working on cutting-edge fitness technology?
This opportunity is for a Lead Electronics Engineer to join a new engineering division within a rapidly expanding company, working on innovative fitness technology.
- Hardware design including schematic design and layout.
- Managing the assembly and testing of prototype PCBAs for New Product Development.
- Carrying out FMEA analysis.
- Helping to recruit, manage and develop a team of Electronics Engineers.
- Degree or equivalent in Electronics Engineering or a related subject.
- Strong background in a Electronics design including digital and analogue PCB design.
- Knowledge of Bluetooth, ANT+ and/or USB communication protocols.
- Understanding of mechanical, MEMS or electromechanical actuators.
- Willingness to travel internationally on occasion.
- Past experience of leading teams of engineers.
- Competitive salary, bonus and shares
- Private medical, dental and visual
- Range of other benefits/discounts
- Bicycle commuter programme
If you're interested in this opportunity, please click "Apply Now" and attach your latest CV.