- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Project Professional - Project Lead
Our client are a large defence organisation with the opportunity for a Project Lead to join their team in Warton, Preston to work on an initial 12 month contract.
A client in the defence industry is currently recruiting a Project Professional to join their team in Warton as Project Lead to support an ongoing programme. This will be a 12 month contract Inside IR35.
The Project Lead accountabilities would be;
* Project/programme delivery.
* Identify and develop new business opportunities adjacent to the project/programme.
* Financially plan and achieve acceptable business financial objectives for orders, sales, gross margin and cash.
* Monitor and report project/programme performance for schedule, technical, financial and quality objectives.
* Establish and maintain strong customer and supplier relationships maintaining regular communications and managing expectations.
* Take responsibility for achieving customer satisfaction.
* Proactively manage emerging risks and opportunities to the benefit of the project/programme.
* Continuous improvement and tailoring of procedures and guidelines for operation of the project/programme, ensuring adherence to the Operational Framework and LCM mandates.
* Experience of Project Management of complex capability activities.
* Working knowledge and operational experience of the Operational Framework and Life Cycle Management Framework.
* Understanding of the Financial, Commercial and Procurement processes and practices.
* Capable of understanding, progressing and resolving complex project management issues.
* Capable of understanding the process and organisational issues associated with capability delivery programmes.
If you are interested in this role, please do apply. Alternaitively please contact Daisy Stroud @ Matchtech on 01489898277
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.