- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Test Equipment Design Engineer
Are you looking for flexibility and a great work life balance? We have the opportunity to join an award-winning business, who have a number of successions as a thriving and successful business in the Engineering and Technology Sector!
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials
The company are looking for a Test Equipment Design Engineer to join a dynamic, focused and agile team specialising in all aspects of Test Equipment design, including specialisation on hardware, software and embedded real-time systems.
You will be joining a team that designs Test Equipment for all of the company's products. This role encompasses a broad range of engineering disciplines, with the opportunity to gain great career development across the business.
As the Test Equipment Design Engineer you will be involved in the Design and development of leading edge Test Equipment products from conception through to delivery and ongoing support. The role will include Integration and proving of Test Equipment with the Unit Under Test.
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Experience in the design, integration and validation of test solutions for electronic / electro mechanical equipment and systems.
- Knowledge of test needs and techniques in support of product life cycle development.
- Experience of Design Proving and performance testing during development.
- Experience of Environmental and EMC testing during qualification etc.
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous
- Experience in LabVIEW and TestStand is desirable.
For full information, please get in touch!