- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Process Engineer / Project Manager
Are you a Process Engineer or Project Manager and looking for a forward thinking and growing business?
We have a great opportunity to join a growing manufacturing and engineering business based in Havant. Due to expansion they are looking for an experienced Process Engineer/Project Manager.
Our client design and manufacture equipment and systems used by pharma and biotech clients in the UK and globally. Your role will be to manage engineering projects with collaboration with different internal departments and in line with customers' expectations.
What you will be doing...
- Executing projects efficiently by defining scope, budget, resources and schedule
- Identifying project risks and recommend appropriate resolutions
- Managing project budget in consideration with cost variations and clients' specifications
- Managing resource assignment, work allocation and software and hardware requirements
- Providing project progress status to the management
- Ensuring that project deliverables meet customer expectations
- Producing technical proposals and quotations
- Working with customers on equipment testing
What we are looking for...
- Degree in Biochemistry or engineering discipline or equivalent
- Proven experience in a similar role, working with systems based automation equipment
- Strong technical knowledge of hardware and software interfaces
- Analytical thinking
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Capable of working independently and within a team
In order to commence working with us, the successful candidate will need the right to work in the UK.