- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Electronics Design Engineer
Are you an Electronics Engineer interested in working for an innovative company, developing cutting-edge aerospace systems?
This is an exciting opportunity to work on unique, emerging technology with a growing company that are raising the bar and breaking records in their field.
- Development of hardware for aerospace products, including:
- Schematic Design
- PCB Design
- Harness Definitions
- System Architecture
- Testing and evaluation of equipment designs against the environmental and operating requirements.
- Managing the design/development process to ensure it is following company policies and procedures.
- Degree or equivalent in Electronics Engineering or a related subject.
- Background in electronics design, ideally in the aerospace industry.
- Experience with Altium Designer and Concord Pro, and/or other electronics CAD packages.
- Eligible to get UK security clearance.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Willingness to work from both formal engineering drawings and from loose guidelines.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please click "Apply Now" and attach your latest CV.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.