- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
I am currently looking to recruit a sales executive to join a global automotive brand in their Farnborough offices. This role will be a full time contract position.
Rate: £12.72ph- £15.38ph (depending on experience)
Contract: Contract until 31 Dec 2021
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am- 5:15ph
The role of the Sales Executive includes:
- To successfully and strategically manage a portfolio of corporate customers through the selling and development of financial/fleet products and services to ensure maximum retention and development of the business for the future profitability and growth.
- Builds strong relationships with a portfolio of existing and new customers across the Corporate, International and Public Sector channels, supporting with their car and LCV quote to order requirements.
- Deliver & exceed Targets set & agreed by the business - Order, Portfolio, Margin, FSI & KPI targets.
- Responsibility of ensuring that quotations and orders are compiled accurately and fit for customer purpose, with duty of care requirements considered.
- Build and develop strong external relationships with our Preferred Dealer Network and LCV Supplier Network to ensure excellent service delivery to Alphabet customers
The successful sales executive requires:
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of all Microsoft Packages.
- Proven experience and knowledge within a sales and customer service environment.
- Previous experience in Internal Sales and or Customer Service role is desirable.
- Previous experience in the Automotive or Financial Services industry is desirable.
- Sales through service attitude with proficient telephony skills.
- Ability to accurately handle and understand numerical data for quote to order process and reporting purposes.
- Desire to expand commercial awareness.