- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Highways Programme Lead
- Our client is looking for a Highways Programme Lead to join a busy team on a contract basis starting soon.
- Lead, coach, support, motivate and monitor employees in order to develop and improve their performance, to ensure customer needs are met and sound technical and project management techniques and disciplines are embedded within the team.
- Forecast and manage the budget for own area of responsibility to ensure budgets are achieved whilst maintaining the balance between the delivery time and outcome/objectives.
- Identify priorities and the services that flow from the objectives ensuring alignment with corporate direction, identifying resourcing needs and the ongoing selection, performance management and learning and development of staff to ensure service delivery is optimised and to meet the changing profile of the business.
- Build, promote and maintain effective communication with all relevant stakeholders (Members, Parish Councils, The Public, District Councils and various supply chain partners) to ensure the sharing of consistent, accurate and pertinent information.
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Sam White directly on 01489898241
- Email your CV
Matchtech are the largest and leading Highways and Transportation Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Highways and Transportation industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.