- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
ASAP start, Project Management experience on major rail projects required.
Working from home/ remotely.
Undertake the role of Project Manager for Plumstead Sidings Energisation, a vital workstream within the Engineering Hours Improvement Programme (EHIP). Through the design, procurement, construction, testing, commissioning and handover phases of the Project, lead the management of the project in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner. Define, refine and deploy the strategy for the execution of works within the remainder of the project, and perform the Project Manager duties under the NEC3 contract.
Manage, drive and develop the Project Team, in relation to:
* Write the works information and work with Commercial to produce the supplemental agreements for the works with Alstom-Costain.
* Controlling the scope of the contract and maintaining a change management control system.
* Managing compliance with Employer's technical requirements including responding to all requests for information, acceptance of submittals; disposition of NCRs; review of work in progress for acceptance at witness points; and Employer's acceptance of completed works.
* Managing work within established budget; implements the Employer's cost trend program and tracking cost performance of the works; managing a risk register to recognise cost exposures; estimates costs of added or changed work.
* Managing work within established schedule; establishing a baseline programme and measured progress against it; reviews and accepts schedule updates; evaluates entitlement for extensions of time.
* Administering the project contract(s) in accordance with established policies and NEC guidelines, including proper use of EWN's; set up and manage correspondence control; assess and recommend contractor invoices for payment; address all Compensation Events and assure that change orders and claims are processed in a timely manner.
* Reviewing and accepting construction methods statements; establishing quantity baseline and evaluates productivity of work execution; confirming appropriate site controls are in place.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.