- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Continuous Improvement Leader
We have a great opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Leader to join our clients rapidly expanding manufacturing business based in Newquay.
We are searching for a Continuous Improvement leader who has a passion for influencing and coaching and is able to promote and facilitate the implementation of the companies improvement program. You will play a key role in the site success with opportunities available for career progression.
What you will be doing…
- Drive targeted improvement across Quality, Delivery, Cost and Innovation.
- Assist site leadership in the development of a continuous improvement plan.
- Directly provide formal and informal training and coaching on site
- Accommodate the evolution of the CI and Lean tools
- Ensure successful kaizen events by installing and ensuring compliance to the kaizen process, including planning of kaizens with a dynamic funnel process tied to PD and DM, kaizen execution and sustainment of kaizens.
- Promote diagnosis of work flow impediments and other wastes throughout the business and provide expert counsel on appropriate tools to eliminate them.
What we are looking for…
- Bachelor/BA degree in Business or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience in supporting process improvement and/or sustainable excellence.
- Ability to accurately assess key business metrics and situations from a 'general managers' point of view.
- Ability to craft, develop and implement a CI roadmap for an operation business.
- Outstanding training and consulting skills.
- Familiarity with various manufacturing process technologies.
- Good writing and administrative skills, include computer literate.
- Demonstrated proficiency in time- and project management.
- Teamwork: we need applicants able to lead a team of employees from multiple technical teams.
- Ability to collaborate and influence others: advise, convince and persuade others to action on key initiatives.
- Result orientated!