- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
We have an exciting position available for a Production Leader / Coordinator to join a world-leading manufacturer of specialist equipment into the bio-pharmaceutical industry.
The business is dynamic and exciting with excellent security for any successful candidate who joins the team with stable continued growth year on year.
What we are looking for…
Ideally, the candidate will have to have suitable experience in the production and fabrication fields and able to demonstrate good leadership, time management and production scheduling qualities.
What you will be doing…
- Issuing of works orders
- Amendment to URS (user requirement specification) at point of issue / Bill of Material review stage
- Create Production Job Folders
- Production Progress Chasing - all departments i.e. Manufacturing, fabrication, electrical, production and acrylics teams
- Issuing of Wiring / Metal-Work / Acrylics / Assembly schedules
(typically up to 3 weeks ahead of planned completion)
- Forward planning of crating and special packaging requirements in conjunction with our logistics team
- Maintain stock of standard equipment, metal work and re-allocate to last-minute / urgent standard orders.
- Generate PO's for the limited sub-contracted work i.e. our painters and other similar specialised outsourced functions
- Liaison with sub-contractor manpower where required
- Generate delivery notes in advance / at-time of goods ready for despatch
- Close off all works orders
- Maintain an electronic library of the Factory Acceptance Test sheets
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.