- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
up to €50,000
up to €50,000
Job description: Working as part of a team to design, assemble & provide
technical support for a range of testing instruments
Main Tasks: Co ordinate technical support to our existing installations.
PLC / HMI programming & code development.
Installation & support both on site and remote.
Field wiring & final test of of our instruments.
Qualifications: Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent.
Experience: Software development, ideally Allen-Bradley
Providing remote technical support
Previous machine building or strong equipment support background
Working knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical Design software
Requirements: Well organised, efficient enthusiastic with strong communication skills will thrive in this role.
European Passport & Driving License
The position will require periodic travel within Ireland & abroad