- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Highway CAD Technician required for contract role in Central London
CAD Technician required for contract role in Central London.
Opportunity for a CAD Technician to join a leading engineering and design consultancy.
Duties include detailed design and delivery of schemes on a Senior CAD level relating to the production of construction design drawings, plans and schematics as part of the London Highways Alliance Contract (LoHAC) contract, a joint initiative between Transport for London (TfL) & London's boroughs.
- Responsible for the production, review, and submission of design schemes on the LoHAC Contract
- Production of Cycle Superhighways drawings
- Production of Traffic Management drawings
- Production of Preliminary, detailed and constructions Civil designs drawings
- 2D CAD
- Some awareness of 3D CAD Civils
- Some experience with Key signs, Key post & Key Lines ideal.
- Should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
The position is on a contract basis only and you will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate, inside of IR35.
You must have professional experience of working as a CAD Technician / Operator within an engineering consultancy environment.
Previous experience of transportation related design projects would be of benefit.
For more information or a confidential conversation please contact Kier Burwood at Matchtech.