- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Supply Chain Professional
Matchtech are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Professional to work on a 12 month contract within the Procurement department of our client's business.
Supply Chain Professional - 12 month contract - Christchurch - £18.59ph PAYE or £23.53ph Umb (Inside IR35)
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
Clearance Requirements & Eligibility
This role requires you to obtain a Criminal Record Check along with reference checks before starting.
- Application of knowledge of professional supply chain principles and practices, technologies and the programme to deliver service in accordance with line of business requirements. Understanding of the impact and implications of decisions made to business stakeholders, customers and suppliers.
- Working within Procurement and Supply Chain team to ensure the timely satisfaction of customer demands for tasks, spares and repairs during the support phase of a programme. Provision of key service, influencing the achievement of contractual Key Performance Indicators.
- Working with Procurement and Supply Chain representatives, cross-functional stakeholders and the customer to ensure the appropriate movement of goods (including customer furnished equipment) through the forward (customer facing) and reverse (supplier facing) supply chain; ensuring specialist requirements are addressed.
- Receiving goods into stores, completing receipt records, locating spares into appropriate locations. Effective maintenance of the stock management system.
- Processing customer RFQs and demands, preparing and submitting quotations, raising purchasing requistions.
The ideal person for the role will likely have experience of working in a Procurement/Supply Chain setting, potentially within a Defence environment. You will conduct yourself in a professional manner, and have the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, customers and suppliers.
If you are interested, please apply with your current CV and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the role with you.