- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Fault Response Logistics Operative
My client is looking for a Fault Response Logistics Operative / Logistic Coordinator to work on a Southern Water project based in Falmer/Brighton. The role will be for between 6 - 12 months+ starting 2nd August.
Fault Response Logistics Operative / Logistic Coordinator
The role holder will operate processes within the Fault Response Logistics as part of the Warehouse, Plant & Distribution work-stream. They will execute logistics processes to coordinate equipment and tankering into the field in response to a fault. They will collate product data and reporting to track performance improvement. They will also provide an active role in tracking incident progress and completion performance on active faults.
- Coordinate the logistics to respond to a fault incident based on triage assessment, continuity plans and information from the field.
- Identify and deploy alternative response options into the field, allocating and moving equipment to incident sites as required.
- Execute standard operating processes and procedures for the pilot deployment.
- Input to pilot reporting, provide insights, produce management reporting and performance indicator trends.
- Project or pilot management of small/medium complexity and scale.
- Basic stakeholder management skills.
- Process mapping and building
- Stakeholder & people management
- Report building and business case development
- Basic project management/coordination
- Managing small teams
- SW procurement/purchasing processes & systems.
- Process design
Risk and compliance
- SW compliance standards
- Excel experience and competency.
- Process mapping
Please send your CV to this advert or direct to If you wish to discuss this role in more detail please feel free to call Charlotte on 01489 358703