- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Senior / Principal Systems Engineer
Looking to work for a Global High Tech company? The business are key players in the Aerospace and Defence sector and are set to be very busy across 2021!
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
"Gold level accreditation for the investors in people award! A testament to the success and value throughout the company!"
The company have been recognised as a fantastic business to work for and additionally value employee recognition and are proud members of the 5% club, building and developing their workforce throughout!
The company are looking for a number of Senior - Principal Systems Engineers to join the business, due to recent project wins, and business growth!
As a Senior / Principal Systems Engineer you will have experience of full lifecycle systems engineering.
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Proven experience in Systems Engineering (Hardware, Electronics or Software)
- Experience across the full systems lifecycle, such as design, development, test, integration, verification, validation and requirements.
- Experience of mentoring or team leadership / technical management.
- Knowledge of requirements management methods and tools (e.g. DOORS).
As there are numerous vacancies available, there are a broad range of technical areas of expertise which would be highly desirable.
- RF / EO / IR sensor systems.
- Experience in trade off studies.
- Experience in algorithms for data fusion and innovative processing methods.
- EW (Electronic Warfare)
- SysML modelling tools (e.g. Cameo Systems Modeler, Magic-Draw)
- Experience in methods for detection, measurement, identification, and countermeasures.
- Experience in mathematical modelling tools such as MATLAB and Simulink
- Experience working with configuration management tools (e.g. Azure, Git).
For full information, please get in touch!