- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Matchtech are recruiting for a Engineering - Land Surveyor to join a team within the Water industry for a 9 month contract offering remote working.
The role will involve dealing with all technical submissions from Tideway's main works contractor(s) in relation to their I&M proposals and monitoring of TWUL assets (including live I&M data).
The key accountabilities for the position are:
- Review of I&M settlement data provided by Tideway's Main Works Contractors (MWC) to ensure that agreed movement trigger levels are not breached.
- Raise and escalate any potential I&M concerns with TIG's Design and Asset Protection Managers
- Review and report on I&M data being produced by the MWC
- Review and acceptance of I&M plans
- Attend Tideway's Management Action Team meeting (MAT's) and other related meetings as required
- Liaison with Thames Water Operations and third-party geotechnical specialist where required
- Track I&M installed within / on existing Thames Water assets
- Communications / Reporting as required (internal & external)
- Distribution of monitoring data to wider Thames Water as required
- Implementation of TIG process and procedures for data review, distribution, and data capture
The ideal person should be / have:
- Experienced Engineering or Land Surveyor preferably educated to degree level (Engineering or Land Surveying), with a strong understanding of Instrumentation and Monitoring.
- Good knowledge of surveying Instrumentation & Monitoring techniques, as well as experience in working with third parties in relation to the protection of existing infrastructure.
- Team leader experience with good communication and management skills.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.