- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Matchtech is recruiting for a HR Advisor to work on a 6 month contract in Glasgow for a large MOD Contractor.
HR Advisor - 6 month contract - Glasgow - £20ph PAYE or £25.31ph Umb (Inside IR35).
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
Clearance Requirements & Eligibility
This role requires you to obtain a Criminal Record Check along with reference checks before starting.
Working within The Case Coaching Team you will assist in providing coaching, advice & support to Line Managers, Employees and their representatives across a wide range of ER matters. This is a specialist role providing advice, guidance and support to Line Managers and other stakeholders engaged in managing a wide range ER case work such as absence, disciplinary, grievance, capability and performance, typically more complex and sensitive ER cases with high risk to the business associated. You will promote a positive ER culture within the business, meeting business requirements through managing and prioritising a high volume case load. You will build and maintain effective relationships and will work collaboratively with stakeholders both within and outside of the Case Coaching Team in line with Case Coaching initiatives. There may be a requirement to travel other locations to support case meetings.
- CIPD part or fully qualified, or significant relevant experience
- Experience managing a volume of HR cases across a range of topics
- Experience of coaching managers and other staff on how to handle sensitive situations and cases
If you are interested in this role please apply with your latest CV and one of the team will be in touch to discuss it with you.