- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you looking to put your Creo skills to good use? Are you looking to work on exciting defence projects?
We are working with a defence client of ours in South Wales to bring in an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer on an initial 6 month contract.
The role will be on site in South Wales. The client works a condensed 9 day fortnight (4 days week one, 5 days week two) but pays for a full 5 days for all weeks.
Paid on a day rate of £391.30 Gross Umbrella / £297.67 PAYE (this will also apply for the unworked 10th day).
Please see below criteria for the role:-
- Pro Engineer Wildfire4/Creo/Creo 3 experience (Essential)
- Windchill PDMLink experience (Essential)
- Eligibility for SC Clearance (Essential)
- Current SC Clearance (Desirable)
- BoM management and maintenance (Essential)
- Experience working in Defence industry and knowledge of related standards (Highly Desirable)
Below are the contract details:-
- ASAP Start
- £391.30 Gross Umbrella / £297.67 PAYE day rate
- On site working (South Wales)
- 6 Months initially but extensions possible
If you feel you are a good match for the role and would like to discuss in more detail then please Apply Now!
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.