- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Senior Estimator - Civil Engineering - Contract or Perm
Leading civils construction contractor seeks a proven Senior Estimator with experience of estimating on major civil engineering programmes to join their team.
Leading civils construction contractor seeks a proven Senior Estimator with experience of estimating on major civil engineering programmes to join their team. The role will see you work on a £multi-billion infrastructure programme based in the North.
This can be a remote working arrangement but candidates will need to be happy to travel to site in Manchester / Leeds when needed. This leading brand is happy to look at candidates who are interested in permanent or contract (inside IR35) working arrangement and would even consider part time workers.
As Senior Estimator you will be responsible for:
- The delivery of all estimating deliverables on their allocated project
- Section Proposal Estimates (Funding submissions)
- Quarterly AFC refreshes,
- OBC and FBC Estimates (funding updates)
- 3rd Party Funding Estimates
- This will involve managing and working with specialist Discipline Estimators to develop the overall project AFC.
- The role will also lead the team in supporting estimating associated with Optioneering, Value Engineering and efficiency initiatives
To be considered for the role candidates will need:
- Degree, HND in Civil Engineering or NVQ equivalent level.
- Suitable civil engineering Experience.
- Proven estimating experience in civil / rail engineering bids
- Considerable variety in types of work and disciplines priced, with understanding of methods and typical production rates / outputs
- Demonstrable understanding of common forms of contract
- Should demonstrate leadership and management skills and have experience of managing a team to achieve deadlines
To apply is easy, contact Oli for more information or just simply apply online.