- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Highway Design - Technician / Senior Technician
Excellent contract opportunity for a technician / senior technician within the highway design sector at a local authority client.
This is a remote role and will be for initially 6 months for the right candidate.
Roles at this level will usually pay around £30/35+ ph. via umbrella but there is flexibility for the right candidates.
Local authority experience would be a preference and the candidate will need to have a highway design background (autoCAD, Civils 3D etc). There are a number of positions available, roles include technician / senior technician / assistant engineer / engineer.
Please send your updated CV to:
Happy to discuss this great opportunity over the phone.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.