- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Based in Northampton the Site Manager will be reporting to the Construction Manager. The role of Site manager will be to deliver a range of Civil Engineering schemes across Northamptonshire Highways.
Our client is seeking a Site Manager with a proven background in delivering maintenance and improvement schemes to program and budget.
Works will include (but are not limited to) footpath reconstruction, carriageway resurfacing, surface treatments, structures repairs, drainage improvements/repairs and traffic signals.
General responsibilities of the Site Manager:
- Manage construction sites to program and within budget.
- Ensure Health & Safety is adhered to at all times, for yourself, the public and the workforce.
- Ensure sites are compliant with Chapter 8 and the construction(Design Management) regulations.
- Interpret contract documents, scheme drawings and B.O.Q's.
- Review sub-contract invoices; QS measures and client applications to ensure budgetary compliance.
- HNC (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering
- CSCS (essential)
- SMSTS (essential)
- NEBOSH (desirable)
- LANTRA 12D (desirable)
- NRSWA (desirable)
- Driving licence (essential)