- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Are you an Embedded Software Engineer looking for your next opportunity with an growing, international company working on cutting-edge fitness technology?
This opportunity is for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join a new engineering division within a rapidly expanding company, working on innovative fitness technology.Responsibilities:
- Develop, test and maintain motor control firmware/embedded software to product requirements.
- Conduct code reviews and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Work across the whole product development life-cycle from requirements capture to troubleshooting.
- Work with Program Management colleagues to accurately plan and manage timing/deliverables.
- Define appropriate coding practices and ensuring these have been adhered to by the whole team in all software releases.
- Degree or equivalent in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or a similar, related subject.
- Experience working with embedded software as a senior developer, including mentoring colleagues.
- Background developing embedded software using C/C++ and associated toolchains.
- Knowledge of source code control and issue tracking systems e.g. GitHub and JIRA.
- Experience of writing embedded code for Motor Control.
- Understanding of model-based code development using MATLAB/Simulink.
- Background working in the fitness hardware industry.
- Familiarity with Bluetooth or other wireless technologies.
If you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, click "Apply Now" and attach your latest CV.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.