- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Civils Site Suopervisor workng to NRSWA steetworks regulations whilst supervising groundwork activities in the field.
Resourcing Solutions are working with a major principal contractor to deliver a water mains renewal project in the Weston Super Mare area.
We require site supervision to be spread across multiple sites in Weston Super Mare as the requirements of the work dictate. This work will be carried out across public highways and for this reason someone with the NRSWA Supervisory ticket will be required.
This role will require a Supervisor with a civils biased experience, ideally with exposure to water mains, pipes, ducting & drainage, kerbing, groundworks and reinstatement.
The job will vary in complexity as our client is working with the local transport networks to coordinate completion of the works.
Reporting to the Works Manager, this Site Supervisor will be expected to carry out the following activities:-
- Supervising a mix of direct and subcontracted workforce with varied specialisms in the public eye
- Manages health and safety standards on site
- Produce daily diaries, check sheets and inspection records
- Monitor daily workforce performance and assist in day to day planning
We are looking for permanent Site Supervisors with the following:-
- CSCS Supervisor's Card (minimum requirement)
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- SSSTS / SMSTS
We would also be very interested to hear from candidates that have the following experience:-
- Managing works within TM in a busy town centre
- Dealt with kerbs, drainage and surface paving
- Managed a direct workforce
This is a contract role with an hourly PAYE rate of 25.44, which we can pay direct or through an umbrella company as our client has deemed this is inside IR35.
This work has an immediate start!
Our is requiring a CV in the first instance, if you are interested in applying, please send your up-to-date CV through to email@example.com to be considered.
I look forward to hearing from you.