- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Cable Puller, Oxford
£11.19 per hour, full time + overtime rate at weekends
16 week initial contract, 24 months + work
We have an immediate need for Cable Pullers to join a large communications business.
Initial and ongoing training is offered to the right applicants.
The requirements for this role are:
- Full UK driving license, with good driving experience
- Physically fit, able to cope with performing groundworks activities
- DBS check will be conducted before starting in the field
- Travelling to different residences and installing cables to properties.
You will be performing cable pulling and small groundworks/digging activities potentially using a steel saw, or working on the tarmac to cut out and then reinstate. The customers frontage can range from anything from a normal garden to drive way consisting or tarmac, block paving or concrete. You will be provided with all tools and traing necessary to perform in the job.
Previous experience in a similar role will be advantageous for the role.
To apply, please contact Jaden Pace on 07725 597 837 or Bruce Dobson on 07535 121 923 or Georgia Bone on 07584 230 905
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.