- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
I am currently recruiting for a Systems Engineer to work for a aerospace company based in Cwmbran.
Job Role & Responsibilities
Systems Engineer - Cwmbran
* To manage the requirements on engineering projects, ensuring they are fully documented and traceable in line with the Requirements Management Plan.
* Capture & validate all stakeholder requirements - both internal and external.
* Review Requirements with Subject Matter Experts and Test Engineers
* Work closely with the whole engineering project team to ensure the validation & verification activities are completed on time to support the Master Engineering Reviews
* Develop the product verification strategy and ensure agreement with all stakeholders
* Provide status reports for requirements capture, validation and verification.
* Create and maintain product specification documents for internal and customer approval.
* Liaise with Engineering Design / DMU configurator to maintain product configuration and maintenance of the drawing register/release schedules for major projects.
* Support the Engineering change process, and Engineering proposals in response to MCP requests received during an NPI project.
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified to a minimum of a degree in an Engineering discipline. Alternatively a HNC/HND or an equivalent qualification in an Engineering discipline, with a demonstrated knowledge / experience within a project team.
- Ability to create and maintain Technical Documentation and Reports, generate simple schedules and analyse large volumes of data.
- An Analytical person who is self reliant, pro-active with excellent problem solving skills
- Experience of requirements management and requirements management software is desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively and establish good working relationships across departments and with customers.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Project, Access).
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.