- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
I am currently looking for a PMO to work at an aerospace company base din Cwmbran.
This role will suit someone with experience in a PMO role from any industry.
Your key responsibility is to assist program managers with the operational management oftheir organization to help them meet their objectives.
* Your role is to help managers achieve their commitments regarding delivery (deliverables,milestones), non-recurring and recurring costs (NRC and RC), Earned Value Management(EVM), and quality
* You must be proficient in the use and configuration of management tools, and in overseeingtheir use by people involved in the process
* You are expected to address and report any irregularities with regard to the program andproject management reference system
* You are also expected to make recommendations to ensure continuous process improvementand the deployment of best practices
* You do not have any decision-making authority regarding programs, projects or businesslines and you cannot stand in for managers.
* In other words, management, planning, resource allocation, communication of lead-times,financial data, risks and opportunities remain the sole responsibility of managersChange Management
* Ensure efficient execution of the change management process,
* Organise the Change Control Boards (CCB),
* Own the ECR (Engineering Change Request) and MCP (Master Change Plan) trackers andassociated indicators.Risk management
* Execute the programme risk process application and performance (from PM to VPProgrammes),
* Lead an improvement project on risk management.Be the Airframer focal point
* Spread the Voice of the Airframer within SGB,
* Build the monthly SGB performance slide deck,
* Ensure relevant actions are taken to obtain full offerability.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.