- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Machinists required for market leading manufacturer near Southampton
Specification: Our client is currently looking to recruit a number of Cable operators to work a minimum 6 months contract due to an increase in Production requirements..
The positions will involve a range of duties such as operating coil winding machines and basic stores duties within a busy factory environment.
Ideal candidates will have the following characteristics:
* Clear Handwriting
* Accuracy in number transfer
* High standard of housekeeping
* Good hand/eye co-ordination
* Safety Conscious
* Methodical but fast approach - not cutting corners
* Good observation skills
* Quality driven
* Attention to detail
Candidates will also need to be PC literate and happy to work on a rotating shift pattern.
It is also preferable for candidates to have a Counter Balance Forklift license although this is not essential.
Shift pattern covering 12 hours shifts (days and nights) available (Monday to Friday)
Up to £13.29 per hour including shift premium
MIT: Forklift licence
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.