- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Senior Traffic Engineer
Local Authority in South West London are looking for an experienced Senior Traffic Engineer to join their team.
The role would be to provide a specialist professional engineering service, to supervise junior staff and provide professional and technical support. The Traffic & Engineering Service is currently working on a number of programmes including Low Traffic Neighbourhoods, bus and cycle improvements, and parking improvements.
Top 5 attributes would be:
- Ability to use CAD to produce design drawings
- Recent experience in working on local authority traffic schemes
- Recent experience in working in a local authority and understanding of local authority procedures
- Experience of being a Senior Engineer, preferred rather than essential.
- Delivery experience on similar schemes
This is a full-time role with a rate on offer of £30 - £34 per hour.
For more info contact Darren or simply just apply
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.