- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Facilities Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Project Manager, based in Poole.
You will be project managing the facilities team and the day to day requirements/projects at the RNLI's large Headquarters in Poole.
As a Facilities Project Manager you will be tasked with focus on the following areas:
- Ensure RNLI Health and Safety policy and standards are fulfilled. Work safely, ensuring the safety and wellbeing of yourself, direct reports, colleagues, customers, contractors and visitors.
- Manage significant mechanical and electrical refurbishment projects in a built/working environment. Act as the RNLI subject matter expert clerk of works, ensuring the installations achieve the design requirements and quality is of the highest standard.
- Manage a delegated budget of approx. £2m and assist the Senior Facilities Manager with the preparation of annual budgets packages and complete monthly performance reports.
- Define the deliverables, resource requirements, quality assurance requirements and work plan for assigned projects, and manage their development and delivery into service. Create realistic and customer focused implementation and sustainment plans, agreed with the necessary stakeholders.
- Implement RNLI Project Management processes and ensure the defined governance and gate approvals processes are adhered to. Liaise with the project sponsor and the project hub to ensure project alignment with the business plan.
You'll be highly organised with strong planning and organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise and multi-task while remaining calm and professional. You will have the ability to work with people at all levels, particularly senior management, and be a team player. To be considered as the Facilities Project Manager you will need:
- Essential - Qualification at HNC level in building services engineering or demonstrable equivalent technical knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical/Building services installations.
- Essential - Industry recognised project management qualification or equivalent experience.
- Essential - Evidencing a thorough understanding of the CDM regulations.
- Essential - IOSH managing safely or equivalent qualification.
- Extensive knowledge of potable water systems and air conditioning installations in a commercial environment (Mechanical bias role).
- Experience delivering large scale building services projects in a working, built environment.
- Managing Mechanical and Electrical consultants, contractors and NEC/JCT contracts.
- Salary £35,993 - £42,345 (dependent on experience)
- Flexible working
- 26 days' annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Outstanding pension scheme (contributions of up to 16% of basic salary)
- Life assurance
- Health and dental cashplan
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.