- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Electronics Engineer (DSP / Signal Processing)
Looking to work for a Global High Tech company? The business are key players in the Aerospace and Defence sector and are set to be very busy across 2021!
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
The company are looking for A Senior / Principal Software Engineer to join a multi-disciplined software team. As the Senior / Principal Software Engineer you will be involved in the development and demonstration of a technical solution that can then be further developed to a full product design tailorable to a number of different platforms.
As Senior / Principal Software Engineer you will develop an airborne integrated communications system providing the technical support throughout the product lifecycle, including design, implementation, integration and test, customer demonstrations and trials. The key technical areas include network routing incorporating Ad-Hoc / Mesh routing algorithms, datalink management, data translation and security.
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Proven experience in C++ Software development.
- Experience across the full software lifecycle, design, development , test integration etc.
- Experience of software development on Linux.
- Experience of software architectural design.
- The ability to produce clear and concise documentation to support the software design.
- The ability to present design information to internal and external customers.
- Experience in UML.
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous
- Experience of C# software development.
- Knowledge of the Ethernet protocol stack.
- Experience of developing software to implement networking solutions.
- Knowledge of software architectures including component development, containerization and middleware.
- Experience of using the IBM DOORS requirements management tool.
- Experience of using Agile toolsets such as Azure DevOps or Jira.
- Experience of the RTCA DO-178C software development standard.
For full information, please get in touch!