- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Systems Communications Engineer
We have the opportunity to join an award-winning business, who have a number of successions as a thriving and successful business in the Engineering and Technology Sector!
Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
Working: Possible Flexible and some remote working potentials.
"Recognised within the Sunday Times Best 25 Big Companies to work for 2019!" Are you looking for a successful, innovative company? Are you looking for flexibility and a great work life balance? Are you interested in working with a range of innovative technology products to ensure they operate in the harshest of environments when people's lives depend on them?
The Systems Communications Engineer will play a key role within the systems engineering team,. You will be joining a multi-disciplinary team delivering communications systems across the whole systems engineering and project lifecycle.
The Systems Communications Engineer will be responsible for the design, development and integration of communications and network technologies.
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Understanding of systems engineering processes (including System Specification, System Test and Integration)
- Experience across communication systems.
- Experience of Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) using SysML and UML, preferably using Rhapsody
- Experience in tools for Requirements Capture and Control (DOORS) and Configuration Management (Dimensions or RTC)
- Experience of engineering product delivery, trade-off analysis and technical problem solving
- A team player who champions collaboration and communication.
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous
For full information, please get in touch!