- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
An exciting contract for an experienced Principal Planner to take on a large major application with an LPA in Kent
Our client has recently had their largest ever planning application submitted to them and are looking for an experienced Principal Planner to a lead with the project.
The application is for in excess of 10,000 homes, so someone with experience with large scale major applications is essential.
It is expected that applicants will be MRTPI.
The position will involve mainly home working with site visits and meetings undertaken as needed.
The client is able to pay £45-£50/h. The role falls inside IR35.
The contract will run for at least six months and is likely to extend.
To apply or for more information, please call Daniel Baker on 07545 546 986.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.