- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Would you like to take the leading role in execution of the project enabling future capability to be delivered today?
This role involves leading a project to deliver proof of concepts to a defence customer. Working in collaboration with the customer the project will develop a series of narratives to support the future operating environment and ways of working. In order to promote flexibility these will be delivered under an agile release cycle approach with a distributed project team. Utilising agile processes effectively will enable the project to adapt with the customer's need.
The role will can be delivered flexibly however some travel within the UK will be required.
What the role has to offer:
- To lead an experienced team delivering a complex software development project;
- The opportunity to work with the latest emerging technologies and trends;
- To work with agile methodology to delivering future capability;
- To shape the early stages of product(s) lifecycle;
- To be part a growing technology business operating in the defence and cyber markets - helping to deliver a future we can all trust.
About You (essential skills and experience)
- You will have experience of managing a team through a software development cycle ensuring the required capability is delivered to budget.
- You will build relationships quickly with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- You will have an ability to get things done through those that work with you both directly and indirectly.
- This will require the ability to understand the health of the project at all stages of the lifecycle, actively managing the financials, risk, schedule and work to complete.
- You will be a great communicator and with strong presentation skills.