- Contractor resource centre
- IR35 tax legislation changes for Contractors: April 2021
- Contractor ways of working
- Report incidents & concerns
- Freelancer insurance
- Umbrella providers for UK contractors
- Contractor support
- Electronic payment documentation
- Rail Information, Policies & Safety Guidance
- Looking to hire?
- Send vacancy
- Our services
- Our sectors
- Client testimonials
- IR35 hub
- Our locations
- Workforce insights
- Career advice
- CV information
- Employment advice
- Interview advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Client portal
- About us
Matchtech are excited to be working alongside a major Tier 1 contractor on the M25, Junction 25 scheme near to Waltham Cross, and as result we have a live requirement for a highways experienced Site Engineer.
The Site Engineer will be responsible for;
* Liaising with the project team to ensure safe, timely delivery of a quality project
* Offering direction to junior engineers
* Setting out of roads, earthworks etc
* Keeping daily records of site activities
The ideal candidate will have the following;
* A Degree, Bachelors, MSc or HND in Civil Engineering
* Knowledge and experience of Highways standards and procedures
* Experience working for a main contractor
* CSCS qualification
* Knowledge and experience of motorways and setting out.
The rate advertised is inside of IR35, so succesful candidates will need to work under an Umbrella/PAYE model, the rate is also negoitable depending upon experience and there is an uplift for any overtime worked, paid at time x 1.25
The Engineer should be able to work night shifts when required and they should hold driving license.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.